First-Rate Residential Roof Replacement
Homeowners in the Hampton Roads Area Trust Us
You want the contractors who work on your roof to be the best at what they do and to treat you with respect. After all, the security and safety of your home is at stake. At ResCom Services, we take these responsibilities seriously. We strive to exceed your expectations with first-rate work and thoughtful customer service.
Several reasons explain why homeowners in the Hampton Roads area trust us with their roof replacement needs. We are:
- Factory-certified GAF contractors
- CertainTeed ShingleMaster™ certified contractors
- A family-owned, family-operated business
Residential Roof Services We Offer
The ResCom Services team recommends regular roof inspections. This service is essential for finding issues while they still are repairable. Annual roof inspections potentially could save you thousands of dollars on the cost of a full roof replacement. If our contractors recommend repairs, the work might include adding or replacing:
- Metal flashing
Keeping Roof Replacement Costs Low
It is likely that you will need to replace the roof on your home at some point. It may be soon if the installation occurred many years ago. The ResCom Services team understands and appreciates that this project is a major investment in terms of both time and money. We will aim to keep costs down by taking measures like:
- Educating you about whether your insurance company might cover the cost of your roof replacement.
- Making several different options available to you, so you can choose the best one for your needs and budget.
- Using high-quality materials and the best roof installation techniques, as determined by our GAF certification.
- Backing up our work with the leading warranty in the industry.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
Our dedicated team wants to show you how smoothly roofing work can go when you choose the right contractors for the job. You can speak with the team at ResCom Services directly at (757) 549-2340 or submit our online contact form to have us reach out to you.